Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Meeting The Division!!  A2wv9g
Meeting The Division!!  16890401 Meeting The Division!!  Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Meeting The Division!!  053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Meeting The Division!!  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Meeting The Division!!  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Meeting The Division!!  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Meeting The Division!!  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Meeting The Division!!  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Meeting The Division!!  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Meeting The Division!!  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Meeting The Division!!  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Meeting The Division!!  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting The Division!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana

Hana

Meeting The Division!!  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 am

Hana Kai, The new lieutenant of the first division of the Gotei 13 would be seen slowly walking down the small alley of the first division barracades, the long blond hair'd beauty would be within her usual attire, This consisting of the usual black shinigami robe with the unusual touches that she had done herself, These being the small blue ribbon located upon her neck and the light blue bandages that were wrapped perfectly around both of the female's hand's. Amai Kusai was securely wrapped around her waist as she freely made her way to the large grassy area located behind the barrack's of the first division.

Were was she heading? This would be the training ground, The area were those of the first division would come to try to better themselves. Hana was confident in her ability but did she feel like she was at the level of the Lieutenant? No, Her spiritual energy was powerful even for those of the vice-captain rank and her Zanjutsu skill's were enough that she could match some of the captain's swordsman ship skills, But did she feel she was ready for this, To become the Lieutenant of the first division, Directly serving Izanagi. She had accepted when she was offered the place, Who would have been stupid enough not to. But now her doubts crept in and to her there was only one suitable way for her to prove her skills, One way for her to obtain the power she felt neccassary to gain to become worthy of the rank she had been blessed with. What was that power? She already held a powerful Shikai did'nt she? Well not many would know about her Shikai ability having never utilized it infront of many people, Izanagi and Miyamoto of the 4th division were the only two whom she had performed the ability in front of and knew of Amai Kusai's secret's. The smell of fresh flower's would flow freely up to the female's nose, This smell was something she loved and had the pleasure of inhaling all the time, amai Kusai even within its sealed form was known as the sweetest smelling thing within Soul Society, At least Hana's soul cutter held a title she thought to herself chuckling, Well if you would call garggling sound's chuckling.

Located within the center of the green training field Hana would release Amai Kusai from it's sheathe and begin the basic kata for Zanjutsu, simple basic strike's which utilized little to know skill, What was she doing? Did'nt she need to do something better than basic movements to obtain Bankai, Ofcourse she did, But the basic's were always the way to start. If anyone could see her they would be amazed, Hana is not one to boast or well speak much due to her shyness and other sad tales but even using the basic kata's of swordsman ship Hana looked so elegant as she seemed to dance around the open field on light toes as her sword sliced rapidly through the air as if trying to mimic her flowing movements.

Her body would spin rapidly as her movements became far more adept, The strikes and slices of her blace becoming nothing but blur's yet the elegance remained. It truly was a beautiful picture, Her spiritual pressure ha dbegun to erupt from her during the spin as her free hand came to clench down upon the hand that held the powerful blade. Her body was shaking as she felt her power rapidly rise until she felt it expand upon a higher point her voice doing something very little people had heard her do, Project. Yes if people were in the vacinity they would hear something unusual, They would hear Hana's voice in something other than a soft whisper. And what was that word they would hear well it was simply to figure out, "BANKAI" She shouted as her power erupted flowing over her, Was she doing it, Amai kusai seemed to change slowly, Its power rising before.......the spiritual pressure backfired, Hana would be sent flying through the air, Her hinigami robe's smoking from the intense pressure released, as her body was introduced to the ground she would slide rather hard until she came to a stop, Blood was released from her mouth in small yet violent waves of coughs. A small sound that sounded like sob's would flow thruogh the green field, But the sound was misleading for Hana was laughing, She had failed yet she was smiling and laughing. Unusual for the overly emotional female. Her bod lifted from the grond as Amai Kusai remained in her hand, Hana's light twinkling blue eyes staring into the shining blade. "I felt it Amai Kusai,I felt your power she would say softly.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

Perhaps is was some kind of elitist requirement that all members of the Ichibantai had a Zanjutsu and Reiatsu that made them eligible to take on members of their higher ranking. An elitist conspiracy?! ...Perhaps this was being looked into a bit too much. Beyond that, as the Ichibantai's lieutenant fell to the ground, a soft applause resounded through the training field's area.

"You're very strong, Miss Hana. That looked rather painful, though."

The swaying of silk-like onyx hair followed the movement of the speaking figure -- a female. With a mask resting atop her head and a star-decorated sheathe at her side, she was most obviously a Shinigami with the inclusion of the black robes she donned. Violet eyes gave way to curiosity before the female bowed, allowing her hair to flow from past her waist, to converge in a sort of curtain around her face before lifting up once more. Ah, yes, with that cheerful look...it was easy to guess the identity of which one this girl was, currently. Ah, but she had just remembered. This woman was new to the division, was she not? Eika extended a hand not a moment after remembering such, attempting to be as friendly as she could without overwhelming the woman.

"Good morning, that is. I'm Eika. Eika Munashii. I do believe you are the new lieutenant to our division, yes? I am the Third Seat, directly under you. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Hana. I do also apologize if I seem a bit weird for applauding you. I've been out here since early morning due to the..."

She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. There were three reasons she had come out here, one being to actually train herself. The other lied in the fault of the Commander Captain and her father figure -- though he happened to be fairly bad at that position at times.

"...consistent absences of Captain Jushiro from his post. Fresh air is good, yes? Oh, dear. Have I interrupted your training? I didn't even think for a second...I assumed since you began coughing up blood and the like that it would signal for a break...My apologies!"

And there she went, bowing her head again in the hopes that she would not have angered the other lovely woman. The small voice in her head prodded and chastised her for her instantaneous shifts of emotion, but it was much too late for Eika to worry about that. She simply came to take a step back after raising her head again, and held her hands behind her back. Always the quirky one, it seemed to be. Now all she could do was await this lieutenant's judgment and hope that she would not be taken for granted in her well-intentioned interruption.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:46 am

Hana had been so caught up in her training form that she had failed to practice one of the most common abilities a shinigami requires. KEEP YOUR FRIGGING GUARD UP, She had been so caught up in aiming for the bankai ability of Amai Kusai that she had not sensed that there was another spiritual pressure within the area thus when the female spoke hana could not stop herself from jumping a few feet in the air in shock.

Her heart thumped as she gave it a hefty smack as the female finsihed her sentance, Hana would smile, But unlike her usual half smile that those seemed to get it was full and rather bright, it seemed Soul Society had a few members that had the ability to bring Hana out of her shell before she even knew them, In fact as Hana stared at the rather beautilful woman whom had applauded and commented on Hana's ability and well pain she felt some what comforted, Dusting of her black robe and wiping the blood from her mouth with the blue bandages wrapped around her hand Hana continued to smile at the female who had spoken once more at the same time offering her hand to the female, During the speech Hana would quickly walk forward to meet the female thus allowing her to shake her hand. Eika Munashii the third seat of the first division...first division...This would be the second person from her divison that she had officially met, During her short ceremony she had met the Captain and like this female he had somehow given off a warm vibe, Captain Jushiro had been the former Kenpachi and many know of him as the monster but Hana felt very safe in his presence. That same feeling of safe was felt right now in the presence of this female, Whom informed Hana of there captains tendancy to leave his post, Aswell as making it obvious she had seen the blunder Hana had made when trying to activate the bankai ability of amai Kusai which would even now be releasing its soft yet loving scent.

At the end of the onyx haird womans speech Hana's face would glow a shade of scarlette in embarrassment at Eika having seen her failed bankai attempt but the bow that the Eika gave to hana a second time would force her to be even more embarrassed, She was'nt used to being bowed to and in all honesty she did not like it, not at all. That unique smile of Hana that only two others not including Eika had seen would not falter, how could it. she had been worried about meeting people from the division but if they were all kind and granted such a warm aura like Eika then Hana had nothing to fear.

"Oh please Miss Eika, don't bow to me it feels so weird, and there is no apology required, in fact i should be apologizing to you for not sensing your spiritual energy before i started training" Hana would smile before her face took on a rather shocked expression....she had spoken but not in that soft weak voice that normally escapes from her body but in a confident and normal sounding voice, THE FIRST DIVISION ROCK'S thought Hana as her body moved before she thought about what she was doing, In one fell swoop her arms had came around the girl in a rather tight bear hug, Amai Kusai's blade pointed away from the body thus avoiding any wounds. At this close the female with the onyx hair would definatly be able to smell Amai kusai's lovely scent.

It would take a few second's before Hana realised what she had done and released the third seated officer a red faced Hana moved away as her embarrassement got the better off her yet when she spoke her tone remained loud confident and very warm, "So...as you can see Miss Eika i was training but um..training alone is very boring...would....would you care to join me...." Hana would say shyly as she stared at the female...somehow she reminded her fonly of the Captain Commander, It was very weird. one thing was definatly known for sure, Hana did not act like your usual Lieutenant...whether this was a good or bad thing only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 am

Eika blinked but once, inhaling the sweet scent that permeated from the other as she herself would come to enjoy the lingering traces of a scent that...seemed to have no name, with its type of "magic"-like effigy of whatever a star might smell like. She lost her words when she was scooped up into the hug, face reddened efficiently as she slowly returned it with kindness in mind. Only when let go, would the Third Seat lower her head and ease the color away with a brighter smile taking place. It was so nice to see that this woman was as impulsive as...admittedly...the rest of the people in this division could be. A small laugh emitted from Eika, a musical chime that gave even more warmth than before. With a small nod, she gave into giving Hana a hug herself before removing her body and taking a few steps back.

"Training would be...nice. I'm fairly rusty in terms of swordsmanship. Why not show off a bit since we've just met?~ I've had mind to try and figure out better angles for my Zanpaktou in terms of blocking anyways."

Granted, there was a certain style that Eika couldn't actually perform to normal standards, but no need to mention that. With a nod, the Shinigami held her sword out and held a mischievous little smile as she spoke out. The spiritual pressure that she herself admitted was beyond someone of her rank should be able to, equivalent to even that of some of the lieutenants lingering within the Seireitei. With her katana unsheathed, Hana would see the intricate design on it to make it differ from all the others. The blade gleamed, stars shooting down to the tip with ribbons at the handle spiraling out around her as she took a deep breath. The intricate design of all of the stars was of a master craftsmanship, a perfection that just couldn't not be acknowledged.

"All souls wish for death. This is the Thanatos Theory."

And with that strange phrase, each of the stars engraved on her katana peeled themselves off and began to dance around her, and the blade of her katana began to break apart into small bits and pieces, almost like stars, to circle around behind her back. With that, she threw the hilt out of her hand and it dispersed into several diamond-like lights -- Stars, and ten small ones to be exact. They made their home in between the glowing circle behind her as its luminescence faded and revealed itself as a giant wheel. Being ten feet in height and in width, it held what seemed to be the galaxy along its curves; carved in with painstaking effort by some unseen force, the universe, the stars, planets themselves all lived within the metal that formed her Shikai. Eika simply took a step backwards and sat down on the suspended wheel, rendering her feet a few inches off of the ground as it floated up. As she spoke, the stars moving to the edges within the ring to allow her room as she grabbed one and motioned for the other to come closer.

"I don't think it's anything really spectacular, as it's not really made for close combat...But I can for sure tell you that it's fun. I've only recently gotten to the point of being able to release it like this. Shall we, Hana?"

The sheer heat that came from her would be enough to make the other break into a sweat, and it would be advised that she have backed up as those stars found their home. Eika had already tossed the small Star in her hand upwards into the wheel, where it began to mold together with another Star and grow larger, pulsate with energy. She seemed content -- prideful, even, of her Zanpaktou. Whether for its beauty or for its uniqueness past just about any other Zanpaktou for its origin, she might have...just maybe might have wanted to show it off to what could be a new friend.~
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:17 am

This would be brilliant, Hana felt the best way to bond with someone is to show them there secrets and what is more secretive than the ability of your blade. Hana felt well like she was in awe with how the female carried herself. Hana had only one female role model in her life but it seemed she had found yet another in this female. Spiritual pressure within the area would hit an all time high as both of the warrior's allowed there pressure to battle one another, It would seem that Eika would be the first to release her blade thus upon the start of her release phrase Hana would allow her body to fly backward's through the use of two rather large backflips. This put Hana roughly 15 meter's from the third seat officer. It was obvious from the power of the spiritual energy that Eika was easily in term's of spiritual energy up to the vice-captain level maybe even higher.

Beauty. That was what was shown in front of the blond female's eyes, The soul cutter of Eika had become a beautiful golden ring that seemed to hold the universe...no the Galaxy within it, Star's shining gracefully. This beautioful Zanpakuto would shame Amai Kusai's appearance, The scent of Amai Kusai had never been beaten but its Shikai appearance was nothing compared to the galaxy that Hana was now staring into.

Hana could not believe the word's that came from Eika's mouth, not spectacular..This Zan was magnificent, It's beauty was that of dreams..but Hana would have to shake her head, For the beauty of the Zan did not give its ability away. Eika on the other hand had let slip it was not a close combat Zanpakuto. It seemed that these two were disadvantaged. Hana was a close combat fighter while Eika with her Zan and the information she gave Hana would in Hana's mind mean she is a long range fighter. It would be great to see who came out on top in this training match.

"Your Zanpakuto Miss Eika is gorgeous, I'm a little nervous about what it's ability is. But for now i guess it is my turn" she would say with a very sheepish smile. She had to admit, She loved when she was able to release Amai Kusai. You think it smells lovely now, Within its released form its scent becomes stronger and even nicer if that were possible. Her blade would be out stretched held within her right hand. Her left would come out to meet her right and take hold of the hilt of Amai Kusai. "Inhale my sweet"

Her spiritual energy would fluxuate creating a rather large glow of light, Amai Kusai's form would not change much, It's blade becoming longer by 5 inches, The cross guard becoming thicker and flows more circular while the flower like patterns become more prominent upon the guard, What was the big difference in the shikai appearance...well there were two differences.

1. Amai Kusai was no longer simply a single blade, No now within each of her hand's she held two identical blades, Within it's Shikai form Amai Kusai becomes duel blades. Thus becoming even more deadlier.

2. This is most likely the biggest difference and is probably the one that Eika would focus on more, For upon the end of the release phrase the glowing blue like light which now covered not only Amai Kusai but completely covered Hana herself. What were these? Well in honesty it is unkown, This aura is not a singular block light though, It is hundred's of thousands of pollen sized orb's that are constantly secreted from Amai Kusai to create the aura that flows 12 inches in all direction's from Hana's body and Amai Kusai, Showing her complex in this light Hana looked very much like a sparkling vampire, This was Amai Kusai's shikai form and ability already shown, but what did this aura do? Eika would have to wait to find out.

[color=cyan]"If your ready Miss Eika, I'm coming for you" she would say as she she slammed the right blade of Amai Kusai into the ground, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, HADOU #33" she would shout at the end of the incantation as the blue ball of fire erupted from her palm and shot its form directly toward's Eika, The ball would fly through the orb's as it was shot with ease as if they were not even there. Upon its release Hana's hand's would have already pulled up the second blade of Amai Kusai and await to see what the third seat would do.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 am

"Oh? Why think you, Hana. And no need for that Miss bit. I'm of a lower ranking than you. No need to be nervous. After all, this is just two Shinigami training with one another in a friendly spar."

Always looking to the bright side, this one was. The nod to the other would take that the compliment received well, as the ring she rested upon seemed to hum in delight. Eika bowed her head but once before her feet touched the ground and she took a step forward. Lifting herself up from her Zanpaktou and running her hand along the side, she watched the Lieutenant release her own blade. What a strange aura...Hmm. Eika took note of the blue aura around herself, but without further ado listened as the other began to cast an incantation. It gave her enough time to glance at where she wanted to be, and poise herself to get moving. Rather than attempting to interrupt her, Eika took hold of her Zanpaktou as she watched the fire erupt from her palm. In that instant, the Third Seat would disappear, having used her knowledge of Shunpo to appear to the left of Hana, about eight meters from her, her armed raised up and a finger pointed at her. Her Zanpaktou remained behind her, as an obvious link between it and herself allowed it to follow her movements. A golden triangle formed upon it as she spoke the name of the Bakudo she had planned.

"Bakudou #30: Shitotsu Sansen!"

She'd had moved to avoid the Kidou and counter with one of her own. Having noticed that the area wasn't quite lacking of trees, she had angled herself to place Hana right in front of one of the trees that she had noticed was just close enough. Three beams of light shot from each corner of the triangle she formed and aimed to slam into Hana's body and pin her down against that tree and keep her momentarily stunned. The distance between them should it hit, would be a total of fourteen meters, perfectly within her range. As her wheel spun behind her, the previously merged Stars would have become one, and yet again a third Star had been added to it to make it grow even larger. She had great plans for this one as smile formed on her lips, but for now, she would show just what Thanatos Theory could do as it stood. As she ducked down, Eika raised up the same hand that had just unleashed the Kidou. A soundless command, a motion of her hand directing towards her target, and one of the smaller stars hummed and pulsed again before launching itself right out of the circle of Stars and towards Hana. Even if it didn't hit, there'd be more to worry about with its impact.

Hit or miss, that Star would explode. This was her technique known as Starlight, and she planned to make sure that Hana knew that she'd need to work to get close to Eika, at least from what the Third Seat knew. Beginning as a six foot tall and four foot wide area of chaos, the energy of it would quickly spread out to a ten meter range to engulf her in it. One shot down, but she had a few left to at least keep Hana away from her until her precious Zanpaktou had finished creating the Star necessary for one of its...funner...abilities.~

Still, Eika kept on her toes, tensed and ready to duck or dodge as necessary just in case. Even if this was a spar, she was considered to be an opponent at the moment -- one that she did not know much about, on that note -- and as a Third Seat, she had to prove that she was capable of at the very least defending herself in case of the emergence of an enemy. Hopefully Hana would consider it a compliment, for Eika to try her very best to land an attack on her.

[Star Count: 9.
8 Small, 1 Merging.
Reminder placed here for my own self and for clarification.]
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Hana would smile as the female vanished, Shunpo. High speed movement that Shinigami are capable of utilizing. Clever. But. "I see you" whispered Hana as she followed the girl's movements hery eyes only falling behind for a second. It seemed she had been aiming to counter with her own Kido, A binding spell. Hana smiled softly as she followed Eika's own movements and utilized her very own Shunpo. Thank's to Amai Kusai's aura noting her Shunpo would be harder than normal, This was due to the fact that the aura around her would not be capable of following the high speed movement thus would remain in the area were shunpo was used thus taking the bakudou.

Hana would take movement to the left thus not truly following Eika's battle plan. Moving at this speed and increasing the distance between them was not what Hana had originally planned but it seemed she would have to be very strategic thus the distance between them when Hana had re-appeared would be 21 meter's upon her re-appearance her aura had already been completed once more, This was due to the constant secretion of the pollen like orbs. Hana's eyes caught hold of the bakudou slamming against the tree noting that it may have been her.

This would be her resolve as she began to charge not using shunpo straight away. her charge would take her into 18 meter's of the female whom at this point would allow Hana to witness the ability of her's. The star would be thrown but Hana had not planned on watching what happened next. The following action would be yet another Shunpo which would take her past the flying star avoiding it by 5 inches during its flight. She would hear the impact of the star but would not be able to watch the devastation it had caused to the land. why? Hana was now roughly 8 inches from the female and Amai Kusai was raised to strike down upon the woman's left arm to make two cut's that if they hut would be slightly deep but nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Ah, darn. Yes, the Shunpo had proved to ruin part of her plans, but Hana had still misjudged something important. Even as Eika watched her Bakudou land against the tree without her target, she was quick to readjust. She couldn't see the Lieutenant, but she did know that she was the target, so it was rather quick that she took hold of Thanatos Theory and ducked down, using the wheel to clash with the katanas that had aimed for her as she grinned. This was a little fun, she had to admit, before she used her own body's strength to push up on the wheel and attempt to knock her backwards. The clashing metal still seemed to have no effect on the wheel's core design as its Stars lit up and sparkled -- as if they were inside their own galaxy.

"You forgot something.~"

So her first Starfall had been dodged? That was a minor disappointment, but now that meant that Hana would have an issue with what was to come next. As it was, she stood at a much too dangerous distance relating to the wheel-holder. It was at that point that Eika would lift up to spin her wheel around, aiming to slam it into Hana's mid-drift before backing up. Another star pulsated before launching out in an attempt to explode right in her face, something she wasn't sure the other could dodge with this Starfall at a moreorless point-blank range. Despite that, Eika would not let up, as she would Shunpo backwards -- eighteen meters away from Hana's position to let her work out that predicament as she took hold of the Large Star that had now formed and applied a harsh pressure to it. The Star took to the center of the wheel, as not one but two more smaller stars took place of the previously used ones. And then Hana would see the foreboding sign. It was charging up, shifting itself, manipulating into something obscene in terms of the light and heat that was coming off of it. Perhaps she could take a gander as to what it was?~

Now she'd wait, knowing she'd need have to take a break from her fast movements soon and taking count of her Stars. Nine Small ones now, since her production capabilities had been upped with the energy that she'd begun absorbing herself. Now she handed the turn over to Hana. Perhaps she was taking this a little too far, but she figured that the lieutenant had much more endurance than most, considering the way she attempted to unlock her Bankai. All she could do now was watch, and wait. In the meantime, another Star would begin to Merge together with its kin. The process was something vicious, and she admitted it. But this was the way that her Zanpaktou worked.

[Star Count: 10. Production halted. Seven Small, Two Merging, and One Large.]
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

A grimace upon Hana's face formed as her blade's struck the metal of the female's zanpakuto. Even at this angle the female had made one mistake, She had forgotten about the Aura that spreads twelve inches from amai Kusai and Hana's body, So the female whom would ofcourse be breathing would lose a small amount of spiritual energy which would have been passed on to Amai Kusai, 2% spiritual energy loss did'nt seem much but all of it would stack up. It would be much easier if Hana had struck the female.

Anyway Hana's Katana's pushed against the female's own Zanpakuto, Eika moved, Her zanpakuto pulling away from Hana's blade's before being blasted forward, If this were successful it would have struck Hana directly in the chest, Sadly it had not been. For as soon as the weight had released from Amai Kusai's blades Hana seized that opportunity to harness the flash step once more, Circling around her opponent thus avoiding the second star all together.

Hana's body moved to the right of the wheel like blade which had manouvred its body in a forward momentum when it aimed to crash into Hana's mid-drift. This mean't Hana with a forward strike with one of her blades would easily and hopefully reach the back of the woman while her second blade aimed to strike the back of her shoulder. Once more Hana was not one to deeply cut an opponent in training so these wound's would be shallow, but the aura around them would be in range of the onyx female once more
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Hana's timing would have been a little off in her maneuvering around. She would have maneuvered around Eika prior to her own Shunpo, cutting off her ability to strike her as Hana ended up striking forward right into the blast radius of the Starfall, with Eika launching yet another one right from her new position of eighteen meters away. With the third struck, Eika let out whistle as the newly created Star that had merged prior to Hana's movements took to molding in with another of the smaller ones and the larger Star in the center began to pulse and emit waves of light around it. This was going to hurt, alot. So all she had to do for now, as she watched her third shot of Starfall launch out towards Hana, Eika would feel that part of her had been drained. Her energy, gone? ...Perhaps that had been it. The mist she had inhaled, the sweet scent -- it seemed clear enough. She would wait, keeping her stance until she saw Hana move again.

But there was something to address before anything else. This Starfall that hit her had not only caught her in its explosion, but completely coated her body in its energy, which would lead to an easier task to damage her -- as long as Eika could land her next techniques. It held the energy of what a level 69 Kidou spell would feel like, and due to her positioning, there could be no way for her to dodge it in her lunging position. As it would hit her head on, the blast would be likely to send her flying -- to which would run right into Eika's next shot hopefully. What shot was this you asked?

"Bakudou #37: Tsuriboshi!"

She would use the Kidou to create a star-shaped cushion -- anchored by another nearby tree -- in order to catch her hopefully. And if it did, that would be game right there. Any attempts to move within it would have her tangled up in the mass of ropes that suspended the cushion and give Eika the time she needed to let her wheel finish charging the centered Star. Granted, if she was able to actually hit Hana with this, it would be excruciatingly painful even for her, but she did somewhat hope that it would not come down to that and this training excercise would end beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Hana had been stupid, Her calculation's had been wrong and this was the price, Her body had been engulfed in the explosion for before she was propelled backward's through the sky, the explosion was very powerful but due to her stance she had not really been lifted off the ground instead Hana had been shot backward's at amazing speed's. Thankfully low enough that Amai Kusai would drag along the earth thus with some force Hana would stop her motion by plummetting the blade deep into the ground thus stopping inches from the kido net that would have snared her. The blast had sent Hana exactly 13 meter's from her starting position and had it not been for Amai Kusai she would have flew even further.

Thank god, Her body was in agony but she was able to move, She had been foolish, she should have given everything she had by now but instead fooled around testing the beauty of Eika's Zanpakuto, If Hana had given it her full power when she clashed with the ring like zan before hand Hana would have won this fight, Eika's Zanpakuto would have been destroyed. Hana was ready, Standing up and removing the blade's that were within the ground she glared at her opponent with a look of love, Clearly Hana was enjoying this spar. "Eika, I hope you don't mind but i'll be ending this now. The next time my blade meet's your's i will cut right through it" she said as she charged, her speed without shunpo was'nt something to be laughed at, She was rather speedy. Her spiritual energy was now fierce and was definatly dominating in this area.

32 meter's Hana had to clear, it was a large distance but Hana had already came up with her plan. her voice was hushed so at this distance it would be impossible for Eika to here the incantation Hana was chanting. "Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" she would say 26 meter's...Hana's finger pointed still holding her blade at her opponent as the rod's of light extended at blurring speed's aiming to strike into the midsection of his opponent and if successful would bind her.

But in all honesty this was simply a diversion for Hana was already, If Eika utilized Shunpo Hana would do the same and keep on course, but for now while the beam's would be Eika's main source of focus Hana would continue her charge, The beam's would strike/miss when Hana was around 12 meter's from her opponent, Hana was ready, If she struck her opponent the battle would be over and Eika's movements would be stopped. If not, If Eika were to move Hana would utilize the Shunpo and utilizing her spiritual energy enhanced blade's would aim both of her blade's to slice the right arm of the female.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Eika had made it. It had taken some time, but she would at least be able to see her darling Star take life, whether this ended in her loss or victory. Despite all else, she took a step back and rushed to the side at the last possible second to avoid the beams as she watched Hana's movements. At the moment that the six rods of light shot out at her, she took the option to quickly slip out of the way -- she could feel its humming. She could hear it singing. She knew that she could at least do it this time without messing it up after all the practice she had done before this. With a heavy thump of the heart, she turned around as Hana appeared by her, her blade turned to face Hana as Eika tried her damnedest to slip out of the way of the strike. It didn't matter if she inhaled a bit now -- because as Hana came in, she would be facing Thanatos Theory once more. It began as so. As Hana came close, her hand would come out and she'd launch out another Kidou.

"Hadou #1: Shou!"

The intent of the Kidou was to repel her back, force her off-balance in order for her next matter of business. Just to attempt to ensure that she was successful in launching her back, the last of the four shots that Starfall allowed Eika would blast out to meet her head-on in an attempt to stagger her at the very least. Hoping it hit, Eika would cast the second of her Bakudou behind Hana. Tsuriboshi, capable of being cast twice, would once again appear behind her to catch her and tangle her up in its ropes. And that's when Eika would strike. With a concentration fit for any Shinigami serious about a fight, she jumped behind her Wheel, with Hana in her plain sights past the Large Star in the center, and held onto Thanatos Theory tight as her next, glorious technique was unleashed.

"WONDERSPARK!"

And Hana would surely see the sheer beauty of Eika's Zanpaktou. It was a magnificent beam of starlight, ten meters tall and ten meters long, that exploded from that Star that had been pulsating for the past few seconds. Its colors were a prism of indescribable beauty, a chaotic effigy of just how much energy a galaxy could unleash through each and every start that rested within it. And it exploded forward, 70 meters to be exact, to trap her in its power. Due to her being covered by the energy from the one Starfall that had hit her, it would hurt even more, increasing its power from the pain of a level 70 to a level 80 Kidou, and ignoring any possible defenses she had due to its nature. Perhaps she realized after unleashing it, of course but...This would seriously hospitalize her if it did hit. This may not have a been a good idea on the Third Seat's part, so now she could only pray that the Lieutenant was either stronger than she already anticipated, or faster than she was before. Otherwise...This was going to be extremely painful.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Eika had made a mistake in trying to catch Hana, When Eika's hand began to rise Hana's blade came down to meet the female's wrist creating two shallow yet stingy cut's that would be infested with the orb's. But was Hana there? No she had only appeared for a second, Only appeared when the sound of "dou" was sounded before she had vanished once more, Hana had already stated she was now going to end this, She was ready to use all her speed and that mean't her limit of shunpo, She was no longer on the ground, She had recieved a total 14% of the female's spiritual energy but was determined to end this before the onyx hair'd girl could perform any more of her star like abilities. Star's were imploding around the area were Hana had been but the female was no longer there, No she was no longer upon the ground but instead she was falling, Her shunpo used not just to increase her foot work but to mask her jump into the air. She had anticipated the star's being used to attack from below but wondered if the female had expected an ariel assault from Hana. Whom had managed to achieve a jump of roughly 20 meter's. As she fell her mouth moved her hands pulled back a single blade within her hand as the blue light of one enhanced with spiritual energy now reached the wheel like Zan .

She had been mumbling since her re-appareance, Since she sliced the femals hand's and had heard part of "dou" from the onyx girl. She herself would have heard "e,lor" Now as she fell Hana was sure Eika would be able to hear her "wait at the far heavens" She would cry as she reached fifteen meters, Her free hand extended in the direction of the female as yellow lightning like spiritual energy erupted from her hand aimed to meet the 3rd seat officer face to face.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Well, beyond the fact that it had missed and probably taken out any poor flora that happened to be alive in front of her in that ten by ten meter area...Eika felt pretty damn proud of herself. The actual lack of her there almost made her panic, despite the stinging in Eika's arm. She hadn't killed the woman, had she?! Eviscerated her to the great beyond?! Good god, please let that not be-

"WAIT AT THE FAR HEAVENS!"

...Oh. WELL. She hadn't been expecting that, but with one last Shunpo left in her, she bolted out to avoid the spiritual energy that threatened to give her face an unwelcomed makeover. She ended up moving twenty meters forward, past the scorched earth and right to where Hana would have been, had Eika managed to land the attack. She knew that she didn't have quite enough training yet to stall long enough to outlast her, so with a small pout that quickly turned to a smile, the Third Seat lifted her hands up as her wheel erupted in stars, breaking itself down and reforging into her Zanpaktou's sealed katana.

"Admittedly, I don't have alot left in me to stall long enough to let out another Wonderspark. The charge time without building up the energy from my abilities prior to it is a bit of a problem. ...You win, Lieutenant Hana. I forfeit our training spar."

And with that in mind, she hoped Hana could actually hear her prior to lunging at her again. Due to not being nearly as good as she was, the limited ability she had to Shunpo from place to place did leave her tired -- displayed as she fell on her rear right after Thanatos Theory was sheathed at her side and she sighed softly.

"I was thinking of continuing, but you looked ready to end my life! You're scary, Lieutenant! And your Zanpaktou probably would be stinging me quite a bit if I could feel at the moment..."

Speaking of! That cut on her was acknowledged, though only by her actually glancing down at it. It seemed that Eika was in one of those moods, as her skin didn't quite register its sensations to her brain. She simply lifted her hand up and waved her katana in defeat. She knew better than to continue this. But she was both impressed by her and proud of her own self for being able to contain her Wonderspark long enough to unleash it. It had always been too hard before...This meant some progress was being made, luckily.~
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:15 am

Quote :
As she fell her mouth moved her hands pulled back a single blade within her hand as the blue light of one enhanced with spiritual energy now reached the wheel like zan.

Hana had won, The battle had been over before she had released her rather powerful kido, The girl with the onyx hair would still be able to utilize her shunpo to avoid the large blast of spiritual energy that if struck would have caused a large amount of damage.

As Hana landed upon the ground she would notice the large desolate land that had been destroyed by the very large attack utilized in the battle field. This wonderspark technique was incredibly powerful and had Hana been hit by it she would either be dead or hospitalized for severe wounds.

Eika began speaking admitting defeat to Hana but it seemed like she had not noticed, Eika had allowed Thantos Theory to retreat back into it's sealed form, and in doing so one of the blade's of Amai Kusai would fall to the ground having managed to pierce the wheel and caus a lot of damage to the zanpakuto of Eika's. In truth if she had noticed she would realise she would not be able to go on, If she continued to use her Zanpakuto in Shikai form after taking the incredibly powerful blade which could stand up to rather powerful Bankai forms the wheel like zanpakuto would have been destroyed, Even now on closer inspection of Thantos Theory Eika if she were to look would see the vast cracks around the blade. Good thin zanpakuto's repair themselves. Falling to her rear Eika continued talking to Hana who utilized the Shunpo ability once more to clear the distance and retrieve the second blade of Amai Kusai before allowing her own Shikai ability to cancel, She herself would allow Amai Kusai to slip perfectly back within it's sheathed home before sitting down beside Eika, Her head turned as the girl finished talking.
"That battle taught me Eika, I still have a long way to go, relying solely on Amai Kusai's ability without allowing her to show me any of her techniques is'nt going to allow me to get stronger, It's because of you that i'm able to see this." Hana would say smiling softly as she lay back upon the ground, "I can get a bit carried away, But my form of fighting is to defeat the opponent without killing, That's why i injured your Zanpakuto before firing off my final kido" She would say softly staring up into the sky as her body pulsated. "That beautiful soul cutter of your's certainly pack's a punch, My body is still in pain after taking that star's impact" Hana would say softly her smile wide upon her face as she laughed , "I was like a blooming rag doll skimming the ground like that" she would say jokingly as she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am

Well, she actually hadn't noticed that. The cracking noise...she thought it'd been something else...Seemed the Third Seat had even more of a long way to go than Hana did. Looking down the path of destruction that Wonderspark had caused, she laughed a bit before nodding to Hana in return of her words.

"I was so caught up in both your aerial assault and my Wonderspark unleashing, I didn't notice the blade that had cut into it. I'm glad it didn't break though. And I'm very sorry for that! Starfall's just...a bit special in terms of messing up people. Thanatos Theory showed me how to use to force people away when they're as close as you get. I still accept the compliment though. Are you okay otherwise?"

Well, at least Eika wasn't a sore loser. With a soft whistle, she looked at the scorch marks from them all and then down at her own injury -- considerably less than Hana's. It was at that point she stood up and turned to her, holding her uninjured arm out and smiling gently. She wasn't feeling too drained, so she could help the other get up and go hither to and fro if needed. She hadn't expected herself to last that long, but at least she did...which was a good thing, considering most Third Seats flat-out lost against higher ranks in fights like this! Even if it was just a spar.

"Your Zanpaktou is very lovely as well, and the way you're able to use it so fluidly is awesome. I'd love to learn a bit more about it sometime. I was actually hoping I'd be able to send you back long enough to hit you with that Wonderspark but...I kinda realized half-way through that it was a horrible idea since you had been hit with one of those Starfalls. Ahaha...I'm sorry! Would you to go eat?"

Shinigami or not, fighting worked up an appetite. And that meant it was time to go find some food, chill the hell out, and get that stomach filled up! A quick check to make sure the mask on top of her head was still intact left her with a sigh of relief, and she finally reached that perfect state of calm. This was...nice.~
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Hana would be smiling, Her entire body pulsating in pain yet it seemed not to phase her at this present moment, She was in awe of the battle that had taken place and even more in awe of the damage that the wonderspark and her hakudou attack had done to the battlefield. Hana whom would be listening to Eika would keep her smile, very few times did Hana feel like she was in bliss.

"Apart from the pulsating pain in my entire body, I'm fine, Nothing a good old rest won't fix, I'm envious, amai Kusai is my blade and my ally yet she has yet to teach me techniques to utilize the orb's. it looks like this is a factor that i will need to work on if i wish to make more progress", Hana would say looking at her sheathed blade knowing that one of these day's she would master every part of Amai Kusai's ability. She knew this mean't bankai would have to wait, Instead she would focus on mastering the released form before attempting to utilize the powerful Bankai form.

Hana's face would have no choice but to flash the scarlette red that it had been before the start of there spar, Amai Kusai was getting complemented and it made the blond hair'd female proud. Thank you Eika. I love my blade and it seem's we would both like to learn about her, So everytime i learn something about her i promise to show you, As for that wonderspark if i had been hit i would have been a goner but im proud that there is someone in this division who is willing to go all out even within a spar, It's the only way to better oneself by battling others who will not make it easy. So please don't say your sorry"

Hana had to stop herself after speaking, It was weird but to her she sounded a little preachy, not something she wanted to come off as. Shaking her head to rid those thoughts Hana's eye's lit up at the thought of food, Her stomach seemingly deciding it to would embarrass her as it released a rumble much like the sound of the Hakudou used within the battle. "FOOOD I AM SO HUNGRY ID LOVE TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT" she would shout as if forgetting Eika was only inches away from her or did she shout to be heard over the rummbling of her stomach?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Division!!    Meeting The Division!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Division!!
Page 1 of 1