Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Outgoing Souls A2wv9g
Outgoing Souls 16890401 Outgoing Souls Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Outgoing Souls 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Outgoing Souls EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Outgoing Souls EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Outgoing Souls EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Outgoing Souls EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Outgoing Souls EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Outgoing Souls EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Outgoing Souls EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Outgoing Souls EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Outgoing Souls EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Outgoing Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

The night club was alive with everyone grinding on another to the odd techno/dubstep beat of Mt. Eden's hit song "Sierra Leone". People who only met minutes ago were now grinding on another in such sexual ways it was a mystery why people weren't drowning in the testosterone and estrogen being exposed everywhere. The dance floor was dark with neon blue lights the only light source, those even being dull in brightness. Vlad wore a pair of black cargo pants with black and white Airwalk sneakers, a brown t-shirt that read "Fuck Me" in italics and a font resembling dripping blood, like from those horror movies with a pink band around his wrist, a sign of a V.I.P. He had his gold Skullcandy Mix Masters around his neck as he took a sip on his Bloody Mary, relaxing at the bar.

"Hey there Vlad," the bartender said, serving drinks to customers. He was a burly man in his forties who loved to womanize. Vlad only came here when he wasn't brooding and such, and tonight happened to be such a time. "Hello Clive." "You should go dance man. You're handsome beyond belief, a lady killer!" The Vizard chuckled in his spot, taking another drink. "Whatever you say old man." He turned around and looked at all the people grinding and kissing and feeling each other as they danced to the rhythmic beat of Sierra Leone. Humans are so odd…
Back to top Go down
Tema, 7th of Joy

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

A single girl sat in the bar with not a dance partner, but she didn't care to have one. She had been invited here with some friends, but they had left her to go dancing, so she just sat and smiled as she looked onward at them. She was an obvious teenager, but those that knew her at the bar knew she was a orphan, so they let her in as more of a pity gesture. She was nearly a high school graduate, her innocence in tact, and her eyes showing what looked to be happiness and serenity. It was as though despite the horrors in the world, she still had much hope. She was a girl that never seemed to fit in all the way, but she always made it into the background, and she was happy for that. She simply watched those at the bar and those on the dance floor. She was more than happy to see that her friends where joyous, but she was human, so she felt a tad bit of jealousy, but it was only natural. After all, who wouldn't want some attention on occasion?

As for what she was? She was a five foot and seven inch tall girl with a modest only slightly curvy body. Her hair was long and teal, tied in a braid, the hair itself matching her teal eyes that revealed her happiness. Her clothing was something of a newsey cap. and as for her clothing, she wore a baggy looking blue hoodie, and a pair of black slightly worn jeans. The jeans where not like most girls, as hers were baggy, she didn't like her clothing overly tight against her body, as she felt it was too personal.

The girl stood not really saying a word. Things where cramped in here, and she needed a breather, so she stepped towards the entrance and leaned against the door. At least the air was more fresh on this end of the club. She continued to smile as she looked at all the people dancing. She shook her head. If only she herself had such courage to do a thing as they did. "oh well" she thought to herself. For now she stood along and hummed along to the song, her head against the wall her neck lightly exposed as she swayed lightly to the music in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

The vibe of the club only got more intense as the dancing dragged on and the sexual drive was becoming too much to handle. He finished his Bloody Mary, not drunk in the slightest but his breath had a slight scent of vodka and lime, more lime so it actually smelled good, or so he thought. He was spotted by two curvy Philipino women wearing next to nothing on their sweaty bodies, singles tucked into their crotch area and snuggled in their chest. They gave Vlad the lusty look, thinking his blood red eyes were just for fun.

He gave them a sly smirk and disappeared into the dancing crowd, where they followed. He obviously wasn't going to interact with the prostitutes, but they weren't just ordinary cock-guzzling sluts. Nope, these were cleverly disguised Arrancars, the money actually from their victims. Their nice head-pieces for their hair being their masks. They knew about Vlad, and killing him would mean a good surprise from Las Noches. Being grinded on wasn't much a problem. He was sure he had lost them as he appeared by the exit and found a cute girl standing by the door, swaying to the beat. He waved to her and smiled, his unnatural handsomeness surely to get her attention. "Heh, you don't like dancing too?"
Back to top Go down
Tema, 7th of Joy

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm

As the vibe increased the teal hair girl swayed to the beat a tad faster, the heat of all the bodies making her pale face slightly pink and sweaty from the heat. She felt the vibe of the club seem to change a bit though as she felt the crowd move about as a man pushed through. She opened her eyes as she was surprised to see a man standing in front of her. He was handsome and his hair was black, with pale skin to go with it. Her vibrant teal eyes met his ruby red eyes and she smiled bashfully at the man. lowering her head a little. This was certainly an unexpected event for herself. No male really came up to her for such a thing. She dressed for the part of wallflower because that's what a majority of people saw her as. Never had she been approached by someone in the club before. She spoked softly, but loud enough to hear to the man*" I uhhh.... I normally just watch. I'm not much of a dancer myself..."

She looked to the man with a shy look before glancing to the door. She wasn't really overly sure what to do as she played with the hood of her hoodie. She swayed a bit as her teal braid swayed a bit. Then she looked to the man with a look of remembrance and slapped her right fist against the palm of her right hand.*" Oh! My name is Demi... what is your name?"* She gave a light and cheery genuine smile. She had hopes that this may turn to a grand fun of a night. For now she awaited the man's name.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm

The girl was very cute, good body and all. Vlad took notice of her teal eyes, almost lost in them. They were simply adorable for any human to have, and that made Vlad ponder on humanity's innocence among the fights between all the spiritually-augmented races. None of them knew that he was a former Captain of the Soul Society, a Vizard, and the infamous king of Transylvania, Vlad III Dracul. He rubbed the back of his head and gave a smile at the girl's shyness. It made her more attractive in a sense.

"Demi, such a lovely name for a lovely girl." He took her hand and kissed the back of it with a devilish smile sure to get her hormones going. He stepped a bit closer to her and held her arms in a gentleman-like manner. "Care to dance, Demi? I can't give up the opportunity to dance with such a lovely sight like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tema, 7th of Joy

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm

The younger girl smiled as she looked to the man, forgetting he had never said his name as he pulled her hand and kissed it before drawing closer to her. She blushed a crimson color as she tilted her head down a little, her Teal eyes while holding joy, also seemed a tad lost, but not in embarrassment, but in the fact she had no idea how to dance. She seemed a tad at loss for words as she stood up straight as she stared at him with those teal eyes directly into his ruby eyes. She was unsure what to make of the man. She didn't know who he was or why he wanted to dance with her, but she gave him a slight nod. This was certainly not something she expected. So she accepted his hands at the sides of her baggy sleeves as listened to his smooth voice. He had a soft tone for now. She couldn't help but like him at the moment.

The only thing she wondered is that of all the girls that would likely have danced with him. She would just except it for now, her skin hot and a tad sensitive to his touch as no one had approached her as such before. Finally she spoke in her soft tone*"Y-y-yes... but I am not very good at dancing so I don't know how to really dance with you..."* She blushed a bit looking down as she hoped this wouldn't overly affect his decision to dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Vlad nodded at the girl's softness as she didn't feel so comfortable in his arms. However,her face turned red and she didn't resist the Vizard's charm. It was probably an elaborate ruse, Vlad thought. He was tall, handsome, but was pale and had red eyes. Seriously, he wasn't sure why womenwere into him. Was it his mysterious visage that made him so alluring? He thought to himself, slowly moving with Demi to the dance floor. He held her body close to his and had his hands interlocked with his, one hand wrapped around her waist. He moved slightly to the side, hoping she'd follow in suit.

"Just follow my feet, and you'll be fine my dearest. One step, two step, three step, four." You're beautiful, and I do know you have the brains." Vlad smiled brightly and danced with Demi, attracting many people's attentions from watching the two dance. He closed his eyes, having done this a thousand times before. "You're my first dance tonight. I'm honored its with you. My name, is Kaoru Shiratori."
Back to top Go down
Tema, 7th of Joy

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:15 am

The girl was drawn to his odd handsomeness. She was unsure why she allowed this stranger to pull her along into a dance, but she followed all the same to the dance floor as he pulled her along. She lowered her hood to show her long braided teal hair before they had gotten to the dance floor. She looked to him and nodded as he took her hand with one, and put his other hand to her side. She blushed a bit feeling the hand at her side and she just stared into his eyes, not caring about the various others that might watch. She smiled a bit not thinking to swap to the tee she had under her hoodie, as she was busy concentrating on the man before her. He told her just to follow his feet, and she followed, occasionally having to stutter step in order not to step on his feet, but she picked up rather fast, as she felt the dance was odd for the songs, but she payed little heed. She had always wanted to dance like this and feel like she was wanted at least once.

She closed her eyes as she leaned her head on his chest, her free hand about him as they danced. She was certainly happy tonight. At least she got to say she danced before graduation. Maybe the end of the year wasn't going to be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Grand, lustrous and intricate dresses flowed among the other promiscuous silk and satin pants and boots, glimmering in chandelier lights numbering in the dozens. The ceiling of the ballroom rivaled that of the famous Sistine Chapel in marvelous architecture and design, painted by one of the best painters in his time. Vlad was donning a dashing black suit with a red justacorps and red cravat. He remembered dancing with women of all immaculate beauty and form, but they were more interested in him than he to them. Vlad looked grand in this suit, and gave a devilish grin, something he knew to make the girls excited between the legs. He held a goblet in his hand, filled with a red liquid many believed to be imported wine, viscous as wine and looking no less and no more than that. These simpletons believe this is wine. A good time to have a swing of blood, eh Vlad? The fact that he was walking among these people meant that he had some unfinished business on this odd planet. Sure, he could say that to keep it adventurous, but he knew why he was really here. Hollows needed slaying ASAP.

He shook his head gaining recognition again of his surroundings. Apparently his dancing had caused the other people around him to dance the same way, nice and slow. His influence among these people were just baffling to the Vizard. This sort-of dancing had brought up old memories of his dancing back when he was alive. His sharp eyes looked around the room, scanning for the Arrancars he noticed earlier. However, they seemed to have disappeared among the dancing, and probably chased after him outside. Demi snuggled into his being, and he smiled lightly at this. He found out that being so mean all the time doesn't really work in his favor. He slowly danced around with her, humming an old Transylvanian song he grew up hearing. He could feel the girl ease up, not as tense as before, he hoped. She was relaxing, but was relaxing with Vlad the best of ideas?

Later outside the club Vlad stood with his hands in his pockets and breathed in the crisp summer night air. He looked at the moon, as a primary while he looked to his sides in case any more enemies came crawling by. He was waiting for Demi, who said she needed to use the restroom. Maybe she ran away, not wanting to return into his arms. Smart choice, Vlad thought. Humans shouldn't interfere in the matters of spirits.
Back to top Go down
Tema, 7th of Joy

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

The eternal dance takes us all on a never ending dance. Tema herself imagined a life she was never blessed to have. She imagined the world around her vanishing, and herself in a a soft straight Dress, at the prom she never had the chance to go to. Her eyes would show her happiness if they had not been closed. She danced and danced, her feet becoming more precise as she moved. Something she always found curious. She always seemed to pick up anything fast. She felt the movements of the man and herself, his movements more refined than his clothing would imply him to be. He was a curious man to her, but she pushed such an idea aside for now and allowed herself to be caught in his embrace. The one two and and dance with me, do-re-mi, words that fit this situation for her, as even the man running the music set it to something soft. She was happy that one of her last days would be here was spent dancing.

As the dancing wound down, she would smile to the Vizard, and noted she had to use the restroom.She told him in her ever soft voice, and asked him to wait out front for her if he still wanted to go eat or something. So of she went to the restroom humming the tune she had heard him curiously humming. She wasn't overly familiar with such a tune, but it was nice. She spent only a short time in the restroom, the main goal was simply to wash her face up a little bit.

On her way back, she would walk out the front door having taken off the hoodie, wearing a simple T-shirt with only a single symbol on it. The symbol was the symbol of the Nobodies, from a popular game, Kingdom Hearts. And on the back was the symbol of the Unversed. She didn't really think of the fact that the shirt stuck to her more than usual because of her sweaty skin. Her features where modest, as she was a C-cup at best, and she had a mostly straight figure. But tonight, she didn't worry about it, her hoodie tied around her waist as she looked to the man.*"Where shall we be going then?

[Topic on hold]
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Vlad was honestly surprised when demi returned, and when she did she looked... per say... older. her curves were more pronounced, a vigorous vitality of youth and happiness seemed to wash over her being. Heh, she seemed like a vampire in a sense, and she was here to seduce Vlad with her accentuated feminine features. He nodded to demi who approached him as he gazed at the moon's luminous beauty. Vlad wanted to sleep very badly, and he believed he was coming down with a cold. Ugh, these gigai's were too real. He wasn't very sure if this was love at first sight, or lust at first sight.

"Demi, I have had a very lovely time with you tonight, you who have made me realize there are more people in the world who need to learn to dance formally." He said that jokingly and took a step to the girl and stooped a little low so they were nearly eye-to-eye. "I'll honestly have to remember these eyes of yours... I don't think... I've seen such beautiful eyes before. as beautiful as the moon's light." He would take her in his arms and gently kiss her, nothing like french-kissing, just a lip-lock. Vlad would pull back and give a slight smile before backing away slowly. Whatever she did next, he'd have to leave, despite the desire to stay with her longer, to see how these humans acted about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outgoing Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outgoing Souls   Outgoing Souls Empty

Back to top Go down

Outgoing Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: OOC AREA :: MEMORIES OF NOBODY-
Jump to: