Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
A suggestion A2wv9g
A suggestion 16890401 A suggestion Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
A suggestion 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
A suggestion EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
A suggestion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
A suggestion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
A suggestion EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
A suggestion EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
A suggestion EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
A suggestion EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

A suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Qilin

Amatsu Qilin

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion   A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:18 am

This suggestion is meant to be constructive. If peeps choose to get in their feelings and get all sensitive about it then that's them. Qilin shall speak his mind now.....

1. Staff-wonderful job with guides, balance, and the making of the site. On the cons side their is a lack of professionalism when dealing with members and apps. I'm not saying this has to be like DELL or anything but running a site is a lot like running a business. Members prefer a courteous staff, a warm greeting, and to know that they matter. They are the bread and butter of any site and shouldn't be pushed aside. Albeit staff has a life...got it...but members are investing time in your site so their investment should show returns of interest in their apps and questions.

2. Stagnation-Liquid time does bring problems but it also promotes activity because you do not have to wait days for people to post. Their is always something to do. On this site looking at the polls. Non-staffers are considered high posters if they average 10 posts a week. That is REALLY slow for a site. I'm not saying scrap the "no liquid time" rule. I'm saying give members something they can do to keep progressing and keep moving forward so they don't have to wait around. Stagnation is the NUMBER 1 site killer. This early in the game their should be new ideas to keep the site fresh.

3. The Split- A lot of the staff/members here are also on other sites(LS is what I hear the most). That's cool and it's nothing wrong with it. Though I speak for a lot of peeps when we say that this site seems like it gets neglected sometimes. As young as it is that should not be the case. The beginning of a site is the most critical phase as you all know and the site needs a lot of attention. Later on down the road it gets to a point it can pretty much run itself but we are not there yet. I'm not telling anyone what to do with their time by any means I don't have that right. What I'm saying is that I don't want to see a potentially good site die because of lack of attention.

To clarify again this is meant to be constructive and are views and issues not just held by me alone. It just so happens that I'd rather bring them to light so staff can actually act on it. Now if someone wants to act ignorant because I made an actual suggestion in the "suggestion area" then your bad. I'm not saying anyone would but it tends to happen when someone points out faults in the system. Things are already starting to slow down and I am voicing my concerns.

Last edited by Amatsu Qilin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:33 am

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what was stated. Sometimes staffers need to hear these things from a concerned member.
Back to top Go down
Scary Girl

Scary Girl

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:26 pm

A suggestion Gin
Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 pm

The only thing here i dont agree with is the liquid time part. Everything else, weve been discussing already lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

A suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: COMMUNITY AREA :: Member Suggestions/Concerns-
Jump to: