Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Continuing Something to be Continued. A2wv9g
Continuing Something to be Continued. 16890401 Continuing Something to be Continued. Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Continuing Something to be Continued. 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Continuing Something to be Continued.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God Jokes

God Jokes

Continuing Something to be Continued. Empty
PostSubject: Continuing Something to be Continued.   Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 pm

The win blew past his hair swiftly not moving it an inch due to the protection of his skull cap. Lieutennant Skye is his only passenger luckily, Snakebite couldn't handle much more pressure. And by that, of course I mean there aren't any more seats aside from the two on a standard issue motorcycle. The oil burned and the smell went straight to Joker's nose. "Exciting isn't it?" Kaen's voice filled up the backseat attempting to make conversation with his passenger. Snakebite stalled for only a second before Joker kicked it up a bit and the front tire reared upward making a successful wheely creating a huge smile on Joker's face accompanied by a nice little chuckle that Alaric probably wouldn't be able to hear over the loud engine of Snakebite. Afterall, the bike wasn't only powered by oil. No, Snakebite is also operated by the spiritual pressure of the riders. Needless to say, the bike was speeding forward at a surprising 220m/s past everything heading straight for Karakura Town.

[Exito]
Back to top Go down
Alaric Skye

Alaric Skye

Continuing Something to be Continued. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Something to be Continued.   Continuing Something to be Continued. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

[Sorry, Third shifts have been killing me. I will post right after work at 7 am my time. >.> This will be a placeholder.]
Back to top Go down

Continuing Something to be Continued.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: THE DANGAI PRECIPICE :: THE DANGAI REALM-
Jump to: