Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] A2wv9g
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] 16890401 Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Forgotten Niiro

The Forgotten Niiro

Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open]   Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:17 pm

It feels like it has been eons upon eons, but it's been so long since Niiro had become one of these heartless bastards. You know the ones that generally had a hole in their chests or somewhere on their body? Well, Niiro's hole just so happened to be where his heart used to be. One could imagine that his feelings disappeared when his heart did, but one could never know. Niiro knew that some little meeting was going on not too far from where he was, but he didn't really want to go. He wasn't exactly sure if it was mandatory or not, but if it was, then this would just be one meeting that he missed out on. He sat in the large window of his room, his legs hanging out the window, and he just staring at the artificial sun created by the dome around their palace. The white haired Espada pretty much gazed across the kingdom. "I wonder if anything serious is gonna happen soon." Even though that's what he was wondering, and said out loud, he didn't act on it.
Back to top Go down

Well This Sure Isn't The Beginning [Open]
Page 1 of 1