Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Project Classification 10/15 A2wv9g
Project Classification 10/15 16890401 Project Classification 10/15 Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Project Classification 10/15 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Project Classification 10/15 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Project Classification 10/15 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Project Classification 10/15 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Project Classification 10/15 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Project Classification 10/15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Project Classification 10/15 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Project Classification 10/15 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Project Classification 10/15 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Project Classification 10/15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Project Classification 10/15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proj. # 12

Proj. # 12

Project Classification 10/15 Empty
PostSubject: Project Classification 10/15   Project Classification 10/15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:49 am

Sealed Description Project #12 has no sealed weapon, as he has constant release and is unable to seal his weapon into that form. However, he does have a short dueling sword that is his released weapon.

Release Phase: None – Constant Release
Manifestation:Project 10 and Project 15

Class-Type:Melee
Family-Type:Unknown
Sub-Type" Dual-Wield/Constant Release

Shikai Description: As described in his application, Project 12’s shikai are in actuality, Project 10 and Project 15. Project 12 himself carries a short dueling sword (referencing projects means all 3)
Spoiler:
This is known appearance of Proj. #15. He wears a blue outfit, light white fur with pink inner ears. Large bunny like ears adorn the very cute face, with his pom pom on his head, blue is the color. Blonde hair arranged in a wave style pattern. He wears a blue style captain’s outfit, fitted with brass buttons. He ties the captains slash style around his neck giving him the appearance of bat style wings. Brown boots, with white souls, Proj #15 is the most commonly seen project; he handles most of the political and meeting style aspects. He is the “face” of the captain of the 12th division if you will. He carries a rapier, designed for quick needle like assaults.

Spoiler:
This is the first and most likely last appearance of Project # 10, the self appointed gadgetrix, tinkerist, and engieerist. He is most often found deep within the labs and buildings of the 12th division. His fur is light brown, with darker ears. His pom pom is green and dark brown eyes. He constantly wears his workers/inventors outfit, complete with cap, wielders cloak and steel toe shoes. Project 10 carries around a hammer, designed for crushing and smashing through armor.

Shikai Special Ability: The abilities of Project 10 and Project 15 are somewhat reflected in their class. They are both able and as strong as a captain’s shikai for such a level, on par with others. Through their mastery of zanpakuto and reiatsu, it allows them to cut/smash through defenses level 70 and below as well as ignoring invulnerability granted through techniques. However, they all get there energy from the same reiatsu source (meaning one using a shunpo, it counts for the total, not separate) (Cannot be ignored/removed)

Shikai Ability Boost - – It’s not only strength and power that is increased but shear potency of the projects. This allows them to reduce the damage taken from attacks by 15 levels. Attacks under 25 won’t even hurt them, while attacks 40 and below cause significantly less damage. All higher level attacks are reduced by 15 levels for figuring out damage proportions. Affliction also takes 2 posts longer to affect and move to the next stage. (Meaning ascribed affects take 2 posts longer, from initial contact as well as to each different stage take 2 posts longer)(Cannot be ignored/removed)

Bankai:In bankai, there is no noticeable change in them at all, since they have constant release as ascribed here (Must be at least level two to purchase this with bankai.) They have no noticeable change in clothes, appearance or such. They remain the same, constant throughout each stage.
Bankai Special Ability:Growing in strength and power, the projects are comparable to any captains bankai in terms of power/speed and ability. There power is so potent that it extends out of their weapons a good 5 meters and now includes ignoring damage reduction in addition to ignoring invulnerability. It allows them to cut/smash through defenses level 85 and below(Cannot be ignored/removed)

Ability Boost 2 – It’s not only strength and power that is increased but shear potency of the projects. This allows them to reduce the damage taken from attacks by 25 levels. Attacks under 35 won’t even hurt them, while attacks 50 and below cause significantly less damage. All higher level attacks are reduced by 25 levels for figuring out damage proportions. Affliction also takes 4 posts longer to affect and move to the next stage. (Meaning ascribed affects take 4 posts longer, from initial contact as well as to each different stage take 4 posts longer)(Cannot be ignored/removed)
Techniques:3 Bankai Techniques (Later)

Kidou Techniques:
1. Bakudou #81: Danku
2. Bakudou #75: Gochutekkan
3. Bakudou #62: Hyapporankan
4. Bakudou #58: Kakushitsuijaku
5. Hadou #63: Raikoho
6. Hadou #31: Shakkahou
7. Hadou #1: Shou
8. Hadou #88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
9. Later
10. Later
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Project Classification 10/15   Project Classification 10/15 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 am

Just a few questions here. The ability seems pretty simple and confusing too.

1. I take it yer gonna purchase that Shikai ability boost?

2. Last I heard we wasnt allowed to go the route of ignore damage reduction, invulnerability etc. I tried something similar a while back with my Ice Zanapakuto and it was denied. So did we change this policy?

These are the main things I have an issue with. I mean yer Zanapkuto having damage reduction is not a big deal. But ignoring the opponents attributes is the main issue. I just thought we werent allowing that or did I misunderstood?
Back to top Go down
Anshari

Anshari

PostSubject: Re: Project Classification 10/15   Project Classification 10/15 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Iza speaks the truth. You cannot have an ability that completely and constantly ignores/negates other abilities and such.

Also, I worry about this entire concept a bit. I understand they come from the same energy source, but the way I am seeing this is a person would be up against 2 or 3 captain class fighters at all times?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Classification 10/15   Project Classification 10/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Classification 10/15
Page 1 of 1