Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Plot A2wv9g
Site Plot 16890401 Site Plot Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Site Plot 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Site Plot EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Site Plot EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Site Plot EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Site Plot EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Site Plot EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Site Plot EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Site Plot EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Site Plot EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Site Plot EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Site Plot

Go down 
+12
Shuei Setsuna
Mugen
2Sock
Blake
Jan Itor
Alaric Skye
Vlad Tepes
Miyamoto
Benkei
LeCriox
Hana
Anshari
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anshari

Anshari

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:30 pm

So, the staff has been working diligently on formulating a plot for you guys and have decided to ask for member input on some of the ideas that we've been toying with. This is NOT for you to suggest your idea for a plot lol. What I would like to see here is your input on the PLOT presented HERE. Agree/disagree/comments/concerns/suggestions to work with this idea.

So my idea was to have a dimensional war. What this would mean is that it would be our alternate universe under attack from the canon universe. You would see staff controlled canon characters attacking different worlds on this site. It would be them vs us. However, who teams up with who and alliances and all that would all be done IC. Would Shinigami work with Arrancar? Who knows.

So fire away! Ask questions, give your input, give something. If enough people like this idea and want the staff to fully develop it, we will. So the more discussion on this thread the better! GO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:36 pm

I like the idea of them attacking us, I would also maybe grant a group control over these canon people instead of having staff, Because coming up with a plausable way of the canon captains to attack the town or SS would be very hard, Unless they would fight arrancar while the canon arrancar would fight us. I would personally grant one group for example the bounto having some way to control the canon characters, The bounto who had the canon characters couldnt use there characters to fight while the canon characters are fighting but this way gives a more direct involvement to the plot. But i mean people might find my idea stupid >.<
Back to top Go down
LeCriox

LeCriox

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

I don't dislike the idea since it'd make things interesting but killing people like Ichigo with all his plot hax may prove to be a pain in the ass for some.
Back to top Go down
Benkei

Benkei

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

'Clears throat and puts on hipster glasses'

The idea of fighting alternate universe captains would be a great idea. More so shells or carbon copies of the canon characters. Cause I will be real with you some of those canon powers those characters would boast would be a bit much for some of the weaker characters. Yet, I love the idea of fighting a fake or alternate Kenpachi. To describe how that would work would be simple. Some greater evil/powerful being is calling upon these copies and clones to start a potential war between the existing universe by sending opposite sides to each area. This puppet master would manipulate the arrancar to attacking the shini or vice versa. Same with the bounto going after the quincy.

Luring the captains out with attacks in K-town would also lure a plethra of characters out to become game pieces on the board. Idk its a rough shot in the air thats just some ideas I have.

@ Hana As for a plot that could work there hana issue is you would create another potential war. If some canon arrancar come ransack the SS. Along if a bunch of rogue shinigami attack HM someone will pretty much just have a 2nd winter war on your hands. Especially when both sides have those people who want to go ham on each other. As for everyone working together that is a cool idea, however it feeds back into that potential back stab or shit starter. Every group has one. Not saying this is a bad thing but for the site being so early in its life span a bunch of characters dying isn't a great choice in my opinion. Yet if people don't mind laying their characters on the line so early in their life span then I say lets risk it all.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

@Benkai

Thats why i said give it to one type. Who would control some of the characters not all, I mean i doubt even the entire site could handle all the powerful canon characters, If one of the types of people [quincy shinigami arrancar etc] Were given access an control of a handful of canon characters to create a powerful plot and enemy for the rest of the site this would then grant more reason for team work, On top of that it would involve spy work to find out what was going on etc. i did'nt mean give every type some canon chars to run wild with.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto

Miyamoto

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm

I can see this happening, it'll be like DC vs Marvel. Someone like Yuri could clash with the real Kenpachi, and other cool shenanigans like that. Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Do I smell... a Vizard vs. Vizard fight? Smile

No seriously, that would be epic. I'd totally want to take on Kensei. So, it would be cool to see a probable outcome in which the Vizards in the SS come out of hiding to fight the canon Vizards. I like the idea, but are we using the canon characters at the peak of their power because right now they ain't doin' so good...
Back to top Go down
Benkei

Benkei

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Well a idea popped into my head. A quick summary

Major evil
Creates clones/copies/shells of canon characters
Mixed characters go to different parts of the site and battle them. Aka Kenpach and Grimjow working to gether (of course fake versions) wreaking havoc and shit.
This would bring question to why a captain and a espada working together against people.
Several different mixed pawns and parings spread out.
With the threat being too great for one faction The CC, King/Queen, Emperor quincy, Bounto fggtets would have to come together and work together for a common goal. Beat this evil that seeks to destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Skye

Alaric Skye

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I actually like this idea. It is better than everyone fighting themselves... I would like to make sure we have active NPC controllers due to that usually being the fault with these type of things. Other than that; I would fully go for this. I would even go as far as to say the ACTUAL character comes to our universe through some invention created by whoever.
Back to top Go down
Jan Itor

Jan Itor

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I kinda feel indifference, it could be really fun or it could be really...really boring for a lot of the reasons already mentioned. Oh look we killed Ichigo, oh wait, plot hax. Byakuya just had his body ripped to shreds, the blood drained out of him, and his guts plastered along a wall, but magic water and nevermind!

Sorta would feel futile depending on how true to the canon we feel like keeping these Extra-dimensional visitors.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

I feel that is the ultimate cop out plot and the least original thing any man could think of.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:36 pm

What about the canon Zanpakuto.........Combine Soul eater with Bleach, Give the Zanpakuto of the canon a body of there own and the ability to use there own shikai/bankai if they have the ability in the canon series??
Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Blake wrote:
I feel that is the ultimate cop out plot and the least original thing any man could think of.
Not to word it like that but I am against it. We are a noncanon site. Whether staff controls them or not, I am deadset against involving canons in any shape form or fashion.
Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

I do not like the plot, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:09 pm

FINE. I RETRACT MY STATEMENT. Maybe I was a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

I only approve of this idea if the characters that come from the different dimension have an actual reason to come here. Not just pop - fight - poof.

Perhaps their world is dying and they come into this dimension where they could sustain themselves but because we also use this space the depletion of reiatsu would surge into chaos and thus forcing us or them to take action on what to do before our world ends as theirs did.

I don't want them to be Canon either. They have to be custom characters either created by the Staff and or by the members so there is lots of interaction.

Their powers could be canon or very similar however.

Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Shuei Setsuna wrote:
I only approve of this idea if the characters that come from the different dimension have an actual reason to come here. Not just pop - fight - poof.

Perhaps their world is dying and they come into this dimension where they could sustain themselves but because we also use this space the depletion of reiatsu would surge into chaos and thus forcing us or them to take action on what to do before our world ends as theirs did.

I don't want them to be Canon either. They have to be custom characters either created by the Staff and or by the members so there is lots of interaction.

Canon powers, maybe. Other than that I like the idea of created characters from a different shit poppin over in our shit cuz their shit is dying.. Its a lotta shit, but its good shit ya know?
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Shuei Setsuna wrote:

I think this is the best idea, I really like the idea that members can help create the people, I think the custom people with somewhat canon powers is a brilliant idea, ^^ THIS PICK THIS
Back to top Go down
Artyom

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Hrm, could be interesting. Not feeling it terribly much, sorta 'cosi-cosi' on the whole thing. People aren't even finished cementing their initial alliances yet. Too soon? But I digress, if it gets picked I'll roll with it.
Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Its not something for RIGHT NOW, Artyom. Just something that Anshari wanted to bring to you all, and if it was liked it would give us something to work with. Shuei's tweak to it is also a possibility, and if any of you have a different suggestion all your own feel free to make a separate topic in the suggestion area. We're doing this, because we want a plot that people want and will enjoy. We dun wanna push the plot on you all without your input, nor do we wanna push it at all. The plot should be a fun way for everyone to get involved into something big. Which I think most sites lose track of the true goal of fun for the members when it comes around plot time, hence why we are seeking the opinions of our members.
Back to top Go down
LeCriox

LeCriox

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm

I think Shuei's idea can be mixed into it so I agree with it overall as a potential plot idea down the road.
Back to top Go down
Benkei

Benkei

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Indeed, cause you want to give people some time to grow before throwing trains at them.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:45 am

The alternative universe idea seems fun. It will be something at least in my book.s Now I don't want to hear from other people that they have tried it alrady. You're hipster you're cool. I am not too concerned about the reason for alternate dimension characters, Canon or not appearing. Staff are smart people they will find a good reason. A random miasma or Evil overmind I do not mind. What really concerns me is when these Staff controlled( Don't give them away to site members lol) will the staff mind the motivation and time to post with the NPC. From my experience I saw staff grow tired of their alloted NPC. Now it's not the staff I am blaming, managing your character, staff work and still an NPC that members constantly demand to be posted with.... that's hard work If the members can give them a little breather between npc posts aand staff diligent in its posting... I am down for any plot
Back to top Go down
God Jokes

God Jokes

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Wait... why do a plot where people can die so early in the site's opening? Like, we literally just opened a week ago and niggas be dying? dafuq is that?
Back to top Go down
Benkei

Benkei

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:52 pm

God Jokes wrote:
Wait... why do a plot where people can die so early in the site's opening? Like, we literally just opened a week ago and niggas be dying? dafuq is that?
Calm down bro. This is a future endeavor just ideas thrown around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Plot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: COMMUNITY AREA :: Member Suggestions/Concerns-
Jump to: