Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
G-Man Gunslinger A2wv9g
G-Man Gunslinger 16890401 G-Man Gunslinger Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
G-Man Gunslinger 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
G-Man Gunslinger EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
G-Man Gunslinger EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
G-Man Gunslinger EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
G-Man Gunslinger EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
G-Man Gunslinger EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
G-Man Gunslinger EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
G-Man Gunslinger EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

G-Man Gunslinger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auregus

Auregus

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Item Name: Keeper of the Peace
Item Description:
Spoiler:
The justice that Auregus serves comes out of the barrel of his gun. The gun is a pretty standard PP7 ) and a somewhat old style of weapon but loyal to it's master.
Class Type: Gear
Family Type: Unknown

Incomplete Description: The gun stays the same and so does the wielder.
Release Phrase: Boom...Headshot

Incomplete Ability 1 :The gun gains the ability to fire on an inhuman standard. The gun is capable of firing a multitude of ammunition types however as incomplete goes they all are basically the same thing, just different densities of the same thing, that thing being a solid ball of rei compressed into a damaging form The size of the bullet determines it's speed and power, larger the bullet the more power but slower speed. Bullets at normal size travel at the speed of a level 2 bringer light and deal damage to spirit beings equal to that of a bullet to a human. Increasing size decreases speed by using the following formula (1% increase in size = 1% decrease in speed. 1% decrease in size = 1% increase in speed)

Incomplete Ability 2 (Gained via unknown type): The gun gains the ability to fire an additional type of round. Manipulateable rounds that come out of the gun as a solid chunk of liquis material that is gray in color. Every post another shot of liquid material can be fired from the gun. (Maximum size of the material is 1 square meter per shot. So long as the user has the gun in his hand and the material is within 5 meters of Auregus it can be manipulated into a chosen form via a rei connection between the material and Auregus himself.

Incomplete Techniques:
Fire shot: Alters the bullets with a special form of Rei to add the elemental power of fire to a single shot. Leaving behind normal flames upon whatever it comes into contact with much as if it hit with gasoline and then threw a match at it. This is in addition to normal damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only for purchasers of Complete.

Complete Name: Keeper of the Law
Complete Description: Still no real changes aside from an alteration in the gun being described below.
Class Type: Augury/Gear

Complete Appearance:
Spoiler:
The gun transforms into a revolver to fit up with the whole destructive force of the law scene.
Release Phrase: Long Arm of the Law

Complete Ability: The gun becomes a revolver with six different types of ammunition. Each one can be used by swinging the barrel around to a specific bullet slot being pushed against the barrel. They are as follows.

Rei Bullets: Exactly the same as the incomplete ability 1.

Ricochet Bullets: A special breed of spiritually enhanced metal that bounces from surface to surface until it hits something that contains spiritual pressure at which point it behaves as a normal bullet colliding with it's target.

Seeking Clusters: Much like the Rei Bullets but with less damaging potential. These bullets fire and home in on a target flying at the speed of the rei bullets. Upon coming within 10 meters of the chosen target (as aimed at by the user) the bullet will separate into five bullets, retaining it's speed and homing ability, and fly at the target.

Surgical Shell: A bullet made completely of rei that blasts apart other things made of rei. Anything made of rei that connects with this bullet will be altered in physiology by the bullet. Meaning that where the bullet hits the spirit energy will be dissolved and returned as spirit particles to the air.

Manipulation Bombs: Exactly the same as Incomplete ability 2.
Beam Blade Bullet: The gun fires a singular beam that extends for one and a half meters made of solid spirit energy. This energy is as strong as the user's physical body and can be used as a blunt weapon.

Complete Techniques:
Trigger Finger: Allows for the user to fire a massive amount (twenty five) of the same type of bullet in a burst fire second of pulling the trigger however after this technique is used a cooldown of four posts is required before it can be repeated.
Twin Gun: The user brings another gun identical to the original into existance for a single post of time with a three post cooldown. The gun can fire any of the same type of bullets and use any techniques the original can.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:35 am

You have too many abilities there. -- In incomplete you get 2 abilities, while in complete you get just one ability and 3 techniques. -- You got 5 abilities there, each one of those special bullets should be a technique or a different ability. -- Fire shot technique needs to be removed, you got 0 techniques in incomplete. Also, that is an elemental technique, you can't have that since you don't have elemental family type. -- Techniques need to follow the technique template.

Edit: Firing at the speed of shunpo style moves, not allowed. As well as damaging is conditional here, you can't say your weapon at level 1 in incomplete can hurt a level 3. It doesn't work that way. Its based more on the other person's abilities than your own. Also, needs a rate of fire per post or such, if firing straight through an ability, needs a cooldown of some sort. Also give a range and strength rating (In terms of kidou) on your bullets etc etc
Back to top Go down
Auregus

Auregus

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Ah I see, I was confused by the broadness of the term ability as well as what classified into which category. Consider this little series of sentences my saying that I am scrapping what is above and creating my ability below, from scratch so to speak.(With a lot of ideas stolen from my own previous ability) So here goes.

Item Name: Keeper of the Peace
Item Description:
Spoiler:
The justice that Auregus serves comes out of the barrel of his gun. The gun is a pretty standard PP7 ) and a somewhat old style of weapon but loyal to it's master.
Class Type: Gear
Family Type: Unknown

Incomplete Description: The object does not change once released at all. It remains the gun shown/described above.

Release Phrase: Boom...Headshot

Incomplete Ability: The gun fires a blast of reiatsu from Auregus in an almost identical way that one would fire a bullet from a gun. The only difference between a bullet and the rei blast is that the rei this gun shoots is purely condensed spiritual energy. A Maximum of eight can be fired per post. These rei blasts deal damage on par with Kido level 35.

Incomplete Ability 2: (Granted by Family type) The gun fires a concentrated beam rather than a blast of energy as described in the first ability. This blast is more akin to a cero however it has a unique property created by the shape the spirit energy takes as it is formed into reiatsu. This special property is that the beam is highly reflective of light and emits quite a bit of light. Firing a maximum of eight per post and using the same eight slots as the first described ability for firing (Every two of these counts as one of the other). Whenever two or more shots of this type are fired the light and rei creates a mirage effect doubling the appearance of fired shots. (IE if two were fired then it would appear as if four were fired.) These shots are less powerful than the previous ability damage wise due to the rei being used to create and manipulate the light. Damage equal to Kido level 25.

Incomplete Techniques:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only for purchasers of Complete.

Complete Name: Keeper of the Law
Complete Description: Still no real changes aside from an alteration in the gun being described below.
Class Type: Augury/Consumption

Complete Appearance:
Spoiler:
The gun transforms into a revolver to fit up with the whole destructive force of the law scene.

Release Phrase: Long Arm of the Law

Complete Ability: The complete causes some minor changes to the gun itself but creates a completely new ability somewhat merging the two incomplete abilities and bringing them into a more physical realm. The gun fires compressed rei and metal in a physical form of metal enhanced with reiatsu. This metal is manipulated via a reiatsu link with Auregus allowing him to manipulate the material after it is fired from the gun. While the metal will come out in the form of sixteen bullets per post each with a damage equal to that of Kido 66. The bullets after being fired are left as solid masses on the field that can be formed together and moved at decreased power (Kido level 45) up to the speed of a bullet.

Complete Techniques:

Double Tap: Firing with extreme dexterity and strain on the reiryoku of Auregus, Auregus can fire thirty two bullets for a single post with a four post cool-down after it's usage.

Demolition Spray: Enhancing the bullets with his rei to a much higher level than he could before at the cost of only being able to fire six bullets during that post the power is increased of each shot fired that round to Kido level 80. Cool-down of four posts.

Double: Adding an identical gun to his other hand increasing the amount of bullets fired in that post by ten and adding another physical revolver to his free hand for a single post. Cool-down of three posts.

Last edited by Auregus on Fri May 24, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proj. # 12

Proj. # 12

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the forum

First up, make sure your techniques follow the template

Second, your Incomplete Abilities... 8 per post... hmm... I'm torn here. I understand your ability, however your..... ability is rather... hmm

I see it like this, my ability is to fire compressed spiritual energy from this gun. But then you go further into manipulating what is fired. That seems like a second ability. It would be like Kuchiki's ability is to have those thousands of petals, and also he can manipulate there size, as well as constantly making more and more each post

I'd say, first off lessen the shots down to 1-3 a post, 45 would be I'd say 3. If you want more, I can give a small guide

65 - 1
55 - 2
45 - 3
35 - 4
30 - 5
25 - 8

It goes up quicker because 25 isn't all the strong, but in a series (could be your next ability) can be potent.

Second ability, lower those shots as well, same guide stuff, but good job on that ability, a good solid upgrade if I ever saw one.

I'm sure you get my standard, so your complete should follow. But I'll say, check your character (he was unapproved) and give a effective range of these bullets.
Back to top Go down
Auregus

Auregus

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:56 am

Yes, I see where you're coming from and understand/have edited them to your standard effectively, I appreciate your going the extra mile not just declaring what is wrong but explaining ways to improve to an acceptable standard, such effort makes all the difference. I also appreciate the notice of my character.
Back to top Go down
Proj. # 12

Proj. # 12

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:10 am

I've been reading, you haven't met my standard, or even close to it.

35 - 4.... and you've effectively doubled it to 8 again. Needs to change
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

I'm just gonna quickly add that you also need some sort of a regular item and not a weapon to use as your Fullbring item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G-Man Gunslinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Man Gunslinger   G-Man Gunslinger Empty

Back to top Go down

G-Man Gunslinger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: CREATION AREA :: Human Resources-
Jump to: