Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  A2wv9g
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  16890401 Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita

Keita

Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  Empty
PostSubject: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

R E S U R E C C I O N

Sealed Description: The large sword is nearly 8 feet long, much like it's user, being almost identical in height as he is. The sword is 7 feet, 8 inches long, giving him a distinct range advantage over most other melee opponents. The sword is a Nodachi, a long straight blade, however it has a strange straight blunt tip instead of a sharp one. The blades hilt is black in color, with a gold hand guard that also has a clasp to tighten it to the scabbard if need be. At the bottom of the hilt, there is a gold piece of metal that has a socket, and in the socket is a blue jewel.
Release Phrase: Lay Waste

Class-Type: Melee
Family-Type: Kidou

Resurrección: When the sword is in it's unsealed form, it turns into a silver colored energy that envelops the user, and appears to combine with his armor. The armor on his body, along with his bone mask, gets eaten away, leaving only the shimmering glow of the silver aura, so during this, the user appears to be shirtless, while the ballooned hakama pants lead down to his ankles, where they are taped. He is also bare foot during this, appearing to be a deity.

Resurrección Special Ability: During this, the user can shrug off any and all damage, while it having virtually no effect on his body at all, a GRC taken head on wouldn't even move him. Stuns and other supplementary effect still effect him normally. After 6 posts, or when the sword goes back to it's sealed form for any reason, the user will take all of the damage they negated at once. This damage can not be negated or prevented at all, and will happen through the user's destructible defense, if they have any. Normal hierro and his innate can still be used to mitigate some of the damage.

Ultimate Ability:
Spoiler:
*the post charge is equal to however long the user is in their resurreccion, which is no more than 6 posts.

Technique(s):

#1. [Release]
>Fist of the Devine< - ’ >N/A< ’
Class: Reitsu, Physical, Instant
Attributes: Damage
' > The user swiftly punches forward, sending a shockwave in that direction, capable of leveling buildings and break the very ground the user points towards. The drawback is that the limited range, 5 meters, is the actual damaging range. The user must have been damaged in their Released state previously for this technique to work. < '
Post Durations: Instant Post
Cooldown: 1 post

#2. [Release]
>Shock Coccoon< - ’ >N/A< ’
Class: Reitsu, Strategic, Instant
Attributes: Invulnerability
' > The user sends a shockwave in all directions around themselves at once, repelling anything in the vicinity, preventing most attacks. This bublle around the user lasts a single post, but sends anything in the vicinity flying. The range of this is 5 meters. The user must have been damaged in their Released state previously for this technique to work. < '
Post Durations: Instant Post, Lasts 1 Post
Cooldown: 1 Post

Last edited by Keita on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Quote :
The super heated energy is akin to a directed nuclear explosion in terms of power, able to wipe out nearly 300 meters in a 20 meter wide line in front of the user.

Quote :
The high frequency resonates through the blade, making it superheat anything it comes into contact with as the vibration literally rips the matter apart at a molecular level. This allows the blade to cut through nearly anything in this form.

Denied. o.o No nuclear bombs and no to abilities that manipulate stuff on a molecular level.
Back to top Go down
Keita

Keita

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

so, this is outright denied? no chance of approval if it's changed?

alright...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:05 am

I'm not saying you can't change it, but as it is now, this is denied. You'll need to seriously tone it down.

Edit: Remembering that Void is on the limited list, you need to be clear and concise

The sword can cut and block like a regular sword, however when it comes into contact with a source of energy, it destroys it. This allows the user to cut through energy based attacks, and directly remove reiatsu out of his opponents, should he strike them with the cursed sword. Each strike removes

Source of energy? All? At what level can he remove/destroy (remember we use kidou levels here). Removing reiatsu from opponents, how much each cut?

Why is your ability void, but ultimate ability sound. They need to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Keita

Keita

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:28 am

sorry, I was in the process of changing it, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go with void

so currently, this is a wip
Back to top Go down
Keita

Keita

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

there, finally finished a solid idea I had

how is this one?
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Err the first piece is your ressureccion ability no? It just says ress. Not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Keita

Keita

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm

yes, this was the template that was given I'm pretty sure

i there's something weird or off about it, please tell me
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:22 am

There is a section for appearance description of your released state and a section for your ability, it seems you only have one of those sections. o.o
Back to top Go down
Keita

Keita

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 am

I guess I messed it up somewhere, not sure how, thank you.

Fixed now though
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm

The ability, seems fine to me, for 6 posts you take on everything and then it all hits you.

Ultimate Ability, 200 meter radius is too much, 50 meter radius I would allow at max, but only since it is your ultimate.

First technique is fine.

Second needs a larger cool down as it is a Invulnerability technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami    Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dues' Resurreccion - Sōdaina Ōkami
Page 1 of 1